Friday, April 25

Cubs game in DC

So, as fate would have it, the one weekend in the 52-week year that I decide to get married is the ONE weekend that the Cubs come into Philadelphia. Blast. Sarah offered to go to the game after our reception, but we both decided it'd be a little too much. Instead, we snagged tickets with our friends Will and Michelle to the Cubs/Nationals game in Washington DC at the Nationals new ballpark! We're heading there for the weekend tomorrow, and we're pretty pumped for our first roadtrip as newly weds. GO CUBS!

1 comment:

KTB said...

I happened to be visiting my boyfriend (Kyle Delhagen) in New Jersey from Chicago that very same weekend, saw on tv that the Cubs were around... and he took me to the game on Friday night! Poor Cubs lost, and Kyle cheered for the Phillies the whole time, but it was still fun. :) AND I thought of you guys and your wedding while I was there. Congratulations to you both - the photos I've seen look beautiful!