Saturday, December 15

Return to Holland

My plane safely touched down in Grand Rapids' Gerald R. Ford International Airport this afternoon at 4:40pm. (hint: do your holiday traveling a week ahead of everyone else...it makes for a much more relaxed airport experience!) I'm in Holland until Thursday morning. Maria, Mom, Dad, and I went to 84 East to visit Jordan at work at eat some dinner. We also made a few stops on the way home for Christmas gifts. It felt like I haven't really left!

Our house has become a home for technology! My dad snagged a GPS for our Corolla, so now family members don't have any excuse for finding their destinations. Also, he and my brother recently purchased brand new computers. Yes, it makes some technology drool start to come out...but it's fun to see/experience new stuff. I'm considering a new laptop myself, and this isn't helping me. =)

I have to sleep on a couch for the week, but that's my own fault for moving my bed to Philly. Looks like the start of a nice, relaxing week in Holland. Woo hoo!

No comments: