Tuesday, December 11

Too bad this doesn't happen more often

I tell ya what, if you want to bring a smile to someone's face, just tell them you got engaged this past weekend! I've really enjoyed watching others' reactions to the news of my engagement with Sarah. Responses have ranged from loud shrieks to quiet tears to logical questions to thankful praises. It almost makes me want to do it more often! Well, maybe not. =)

I'm working on a website for our wedding plans. More info on that to come when school stuff slows down.

Report cards go home with students today. I'm not terribly excited about them--I find myself analyzing each number much more deeply than needed. After getting engaged this weekend, I was in no mood to do them! However, I did finally hunker down and finish them yesterday evening. There was much rejoicing! (well, from me at least...we'll have to see if my students are rejoicing after their parents see them tonight)

No comments: