Tuesday, February 26

New computer

Today, I did something I've only done twice in my life: purchased myself a new computer!!! For the third time, I bought a Dell. I've loved my Dell laptop so much that I just bought another one. (actually, it wasn't entirely on my own...my dad is buying my current one from me so my mom can use it for city council and such) Buying a new computer is pretty exciting for me, and I've found myself navagating over to Dell's website even after purchasing it to remind myself what I'm getting. The main things are as follows: 3gigs of RAM, Intel Duo 1.66Ghz, DVD-RW, bluetooth, 250gig hard drive, two batteries (one 9-cell for extra long battery life), a built in camera/microphone, and....a street pattern back. Yep, I went for a styled look. We'll see how it looks in real life, but I bought it on a whim. Here's what it'll look like:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool look Eric.
I like it and I think you will too!!

Dad