Sunday, February 3

Super bowl

Sarah, Jim, Teresa, and I watched tonight's Super Bowl at Krista and Adina's house in Wynnwood, PA (just on the outskirts of Philly). Going into the evening, I thought I would be rooting for the Patriots, since they had Tom Brady (Michigan graduate) and it would be neat to see a truly undefeated team in my lifetime. Soon after we started watching the game, however, I found my self rooting quite strongly for the Giants! (Krista is a die-hard fan, and her influence may have been more persuasive than I realize). It was fun to watch with friends and a true fan of one of the teams. It made me think back to the Super Bowl parties we'd have on 40th street with snow football in the backyard during halftime....those were the days...

Yesterday, Jim and I went to celebrate Auntie Ann's birthday with a free pretzel. Will and Michelle rode with us, and we all had a good time hanging out in University City. Jim and I went to Spruce Hill to finish up some work I had to do this weekend and fax out a resume for Jim. Still no leads on the job front for him yet, but he's persisting with 15-20+ applications a day!

It's hard to believe the weekend is done already. They go by so quickly! Sarah and I didn't work on any wedding stuff this weekend...and we're not stressed about it either. Praise God!

No comments: