Tuesday, November 11

Talent Show/Housewarming Party

Saturday night, Jim, Teresa, Alaina, and Emily had their housewarming party.  If you had any preconception of a "housewarming party" when you read those words, forget about it!  This was a housewarming party unlike any before.  Jim built a stage, Alaina, Teresa, Emily, Joe, Sarah, and others slaved away in the kitchen creating delightful morsals, people prepared talents, and much fun was had by all. 

Some of the talents included tap dancing in wedding dresses, masterful piano performances, poetry, storytelling, paper cutting, puppetry, singing the books of the Bible, guitar, and much more.  Here's a video of the experience (minus my talent--I was too busy reciting the Jabberwocky, On Turning Ten, and The Panther to record myself). 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I am SO impressed... I have to say - the brides doing a tap dance may have been my favorite... but I can see where the judges had a hard time picking a winner!!

Seriously made me miss you guys watching this - but maybe someday, we'll live in the same city again... =) Until then, I am glad our dear friends are conquering the world with the love and joy of Jesus.

-Conner