Thursday, November 22

Post-marathon update

So, post-marathon life continues. Looking back, running a marathon was a phenomenal experience. It's something that I wish more people got a chance to do in their lives. I believe that Sarah and I were blessed with great health and timing for our training (even her rotations at the hospital were timed perfectly so she had a less intensive rotation during the long run parts). Neither one of us suffered any injury beyond an ache or pain along the way. Plus, we were able to both finish with the help of our wonderful friends. I'm not sure I could have asked for anything more with it!

The dreaded question is: will I do it again? I don't know. I'm not sure I could commit to that amount of time and energy without a strong purpose. As of right now, I don't see something like that in the foreseeable future. So, we'll have to see what happens.

No comments: