Friday, August 8

My pursuit of a Master of Science in Education degree

Most of you may know that I have been taking online classes for my masters degree from Walden University. I started taking these classes in January of 2007, and I am approaching the finish line! My last class ends next week Friday, after which I will have 30 days to submit my portfolio: a CD compiled with 20 of my papers from this course that meet various national outcomes for a masters degree. The postmark due date for this is September 15, or 13 days after school starts. I have finished almost all of my course work and have turned my focus onto this portfolio. Since there are 20 papers and rationales to complete (rationales are additional papers I write about the outcome and how I met the outcome in my included paper), I decided that if I average one paper a day, I could finish before Spruce Hill's first day of in-service on August 25. Here's hoping!

1 comment:

Mike said...

you can do it! Then you can have your students call you Master DeBoer.