Friday, October 17

Phillies Day at Spruce Hill


Today was Phillies Day at my school. Instead of wearing their uniform, students could wear Phillies or red shirts to support their home team. Since I don't own any Phillies shirts (yet), I called my friend Alan to see if I could borrow his. Not only did he let me borrow his jersey, but he had a whole uniform for me to wear! I felt so athletic and official as I strolled up to school this morning. The kids LOVED it, and I had a bunch of younger students even ask me if I played for the Phillies. All the teachers got into the action too. Almost everyone in the school had red on! I even had a big Chase Utley blanket that Sarah received when we went to a game on Mother's Day last year. Having a theme day like that was very fun...here are some pictures from the day's events:

No comments: