Tuesday, July 22

Silver Falls Park

Saturday, Sarah and I took our Zipcar an hour south to visit Silver Falls Park. The park has a 6.9 mile trail with 12 waterfalls on it! The lush, green trail followed Silver Creek. Since we didn't arrive until right before dusk, Sarah and I only made it about halfway on the trail. Such a beautiful place! Check out our pictures, and feel free to use a few as desktop backgrounds. I swear, this is where photo companies must come to take pictures for their galleries. So beautiful!



This waterfall was 136' and had a neat trail behind it!



Ents exist in western Oregon. Just ask Tolkien!


Sarah spotted these fields of wildflowers nearby.


The view from behind the waterfall.

1 comment:

Kallie said...

Silver Falls was the first place we took our "city friends" camping when I lived up in OR. If you guys are wanting to take a trip to Bend, OR let me know and I can hook you up with my awesome sister and brother in law!!