Sunday, July 1

Food, glorious food

After church today, about 20 of us went to Mama Palma's Pizza. I had been there before and was impressed with their customer service and product quality, and this time was no different! Delicious pizza, popping with flavor. They served our large group efficiently and cheerfully (Seth also had the foresight to call ahead and let them know we were coming!). No complaints here!


Jeremy and I caught a ride from Casey to Penn's Landing where there was an all you can eat ice cream festival going on! We scarfed down seven tubs of ice cream from Coldstone, Edy's, Jack and Jill, Ben and Jerry's, Starbucks, Baskin Robbins, and a few water ice locations. MMMmmmm! I thought it would have been a blast if I was a kid too...can you imagine having so many different choices and all you can eat?!? Oh the possibilities.


Tip of the day: when wondering why your bank account made LESS interest than last month with MORE money in it, consider the fact that the months may have differing amounts of days in them. I checked my ING Direct account for its monthly interest and was about to fire off an e-mail question to their customer service department for why I had less interest in June than in May even though I hadn't made any withdrawals. Fortunately, I caught my mistake before I sent the e-mail. (by the way, if you'd like to make 4.5% interest on your savings account PLUS get $25 JUST FOR SIGNING UP, let me know...if you just sign up with the company on your own, you don't get a bonus--that's only with a referral from a current member like me).

No comments: