Tuesday, March 13

Fishtown pride

Today was an incredible day for me. It started with reading Isaiah 60:1 with Seth: "Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you." I felt like that fueled my day!

Tomorrow Nate (met him on the in-covenant retreat at Liberti) and I are going to a 76ers/Bulls game! I'm excited!!!! This will be the first time I've seen the Bulls play since Michael Jordan was in town. Man, that was fun. My dad took me to a game against the Nuggets during the season when they won 72 games. Something I'll never forget!

My new sneakers worked great for running today! I felt like I was running on clouds. So much fun!

Yesterday Seth and I bought our first Fishtown shirts. They double as a St. Patrick's Day icon, too! Gotta love the dual purpose. We donned some bags that Seth got with his jersey-style new bed sheets and had a photo op in our hallway.

I thought it made me look French.


No comments: