Thursday, August 23

Bikin' in Center City

I didn't even touch my car today. What a beautiful thing!

Sarah and I went for a bike ride into Center City yesterday evening and did something pretty extraordinary: picked out a new cell phone. Sarah's had "Big Red"--a bulky, durable, candy bar phone--since her senior year of high school. After much coaxing from friends and her boyfriend, she went out and got a new free phone. Surprisingly, their options of free phones weren't too impressive. I had hoped the Kantana would be available for $20-30 (I got mine for $20), but they were going to charge her $100 for one! I'm glad I snagged mine when I did. Anyway, after some feeling out some of the phones, she decided on one that wasn't too bad. Apparently it warmed up on her, and she remarked later in the night, "I really like my new phone!" Hopefully I'll remember to take a picture and post it soon.

No comments: