Tuesday, August 28

"I get by with a little help from my friends"

God's so cool. The people He uses are so cool, too! Yesterday at church, a friend named Sarah Braud asked me how things were going with my school prep. She inquired further and specifically asked about bulletin boards, which are otherwise known as the bane of my teaching existence. Not only did she say that she missed doing them as a teacher, but she offered to do one for me before school started! So, I told her what I was thinking for a hallway one using Psalm 1 for our classroom verse this year. This afternoon, she and her two kids came over and put one up with me! They brought all the supplies and enthusiasm...I basically just had to stand back and say wow! It was really encouraging and inspiring to see how God worked it all out. How often is it that someone offers to do something you really don't like to do, and do it with excellence? Here's a photo:

No comments: