Sunday, October 15

A great day for Michigan sports

Does it get much better than this??? (besides the Cubs of course) The meazly Detroit Tigers playing in the World Series? Michigan beating Penn State away, then hearing Penn State say that UM is better than OSU and Notre Dame, who also beat them! Wow. Yesterday was a great day for Michigan sports. I watched the end of the Michigan game with some die-hard Penn State friends from Jefferson, and they weren't terribly happy. On the inside I was cheering hard, but on the outside I would only pipe in a random comment or two. (you gotta know the line...when to talk trash and have fun with it and when to sit back and let your team speak for themselves) It was fun though.

I found 85 cents on the street yesterday. If you enjoy picking money off the sidewalk, Philly is the place for you! I'm able to add to my already ginormous teaching salary nearly every day by finding a penny or something. The best I've done at one time is two quarters. Maybe I'll have to add a cent counter to my blog to keep track.

My church Liberti had its 3-year birthday party/celebration of thanks last night. It was held in the Independence Hall Visitor's Center. Beautiful facility! I took pictures, but they're on Sarah's camera. I'll try to upload them later today.

No comments: