Monday, November 13

Balance

Does one ever discover balance in one's life? I'm beginning to believe that balance is analogous to humility--just when you think you've got it, you don't.

In other news, I made Rice Krispies Treats tonight. Kind of a spur of the moment thing...I saw Rice Krispies on sale and decided to make them! For those of you outside the Philadelphia area, you'll have to trust me that they taste dandy.

After hearing multiple people at church and school talk about Heroes, I decided to check out the show tonight. I enjoyed it! I'd say it's a good adventure show that reminded me of Early Edition somewhat (may that show rest in peace!). I can't justify watching it by myself every week, but if it was more of a community building experience, I would certainly enjoy it.

No comments: