Thursday, November 16

A beautiful day to skip school

Talk about timing! I had a doctor's appointment scheduled for late this morning, and my principal said I didn't have to come back to school (since I don't have any classes Wed PM for prep/tech support time). The weather here was GORGEOUS--70s and bright sunshine. I celebrated with a bike ride to the city, sat outside for a while, Sarah and I went for a run, then we joined our friend Melanie to ride to church for a meeting on community (more to come on that hopefully tomorrow). It felt so good to be outside and hang out. Thanks for that, God.

Is it just me, or is our country in trouble when it costs more to park for a doctor's appointment than for the appointment itself ($10 copay for the visit with my insurance and $12 for parking with my doctor's validation stamp!). Wow.

No comments: