Wednesday, February 14

Mr. Potato Head

Last night was a great example of why I enjoy my roommate Seth so much. I returned from being gone for most of the day, and I walked into our living room turned into a photography studio! He was borrowing some equipment from a fellow photographer for a job this week, and he decided to setup shop at home! So, we spent some time taking pictures of each other with props. Here are a few selections:

Yes, that's a candle on my head.

This picture was actually the first one we took. We redid the shot because the orange shirt would accent Mr. Potato Head's eyeglasses more, as well as hide my blanche white forearms. =)
Think Hope needs any more PR photos?
Sometimes these two guys are hard to tell apart. Hint: Seth is the one in the yellow.Gotta love it.

No comments: