Monday, February 26

Snowcub

Last night Sarah and I built a snowcub--a snowman in the shape of a bear, or specifically, a Cub. I wrote a "GO CUBS" in the snow as well. We built it on a grassy knoll next to her apartment building in Center City. It was my first snow creation of the year! I didn't realize how much I missed it!


Today I woke up and immediately checked the web for school closing information. We had an inch of snow last night as well as a bunch of rain, and I was hoping that the rain would turn into ice and force kind-hearted superintendents to save students the danger of traveling to learn. Unfortunately, schools are in session.

I finished my first class of my Walden University Masters Program in Literacy yesterday! Class #2 starts today. Not too much of a break. But that's what you get when you want a masters degree in 20 months!

It's my sister Maria's 22nd birthday today! Woo hoo!!! She just got a job from Holland Public teaching Spanish a little over a week ago. She'll do great at it, and I'm very excited for her. =)

No comments: