Thursday, May 3

Dealios

Fishtown's shopping plaza near my house has been incredible for deals. Dunkin Donuts (iced coffee), Rita's Water Ice, GNC (free vitamins), WaWa (hot chocolate), ColdStone (I love it size), Arby's (medium fries), and I'm probably forgetting a few. Tuesday Seth and I snagged free slices of pizza from Pizza Hut. We got in RIGHT before the deal ended at 5PM, which ended up being a good thing because they offered us the rest of the box. Yesterday, John, Nate, Seth, and I went to Baskin Robbins for 31 cent/scoop ice cream! We each bought three scoops for $0.96! Not quite free, but about as close as you can get for premium ice cream!

Last night I filled up with gas for $2.83. My dad had called and warned me that gas in Michigan had gone up to $3.25 a gallon! If you had told me gas in the middle of Philadelphia would be 40 cents cheaper than Holland, I wouldn't have believed you. If you're ever wondering where to find the cheapest gas, try using Gas Buddy...it works for most places in the country.

Speaking of gas prices, I found a really good blog post on how to save money on gas.

I can't believe May is here already. Next week is Tulip Time in Holland! This year seems to be flying by faster than most previous, and I'm trying to determine why that is. Living in the city? Living on my own? Having a full time job? Who knows. Maybe I'm just getting older.

No comments: