Wednesday, May 30

Pyramid

Last night our home meeting met in a park for dinner. We had a great time just hanging out, enjoying the weather and delicious food, and entertaining conversations. Before everyone left, we made a human pyramid! I would have volunteered for the bottom, but I thought my knee would be better standing.
Then we got to talking about making a pyramid scheme, so a few of us posed for that too. =)


The latest news for Google includes new features to their Maps software. It's only available for a few cities now, but they have data for a bunch more and will be adding them soon. Google also changed their Korean homepage to add more animation. Is this a test run to eventually change the simple Google.com to a more cutesy page?? Who knows.

Microsoft just announced a new product called Surface that I believe will change the face of waiting rooms (and eventually the average end table!). Touch screens with even more functionality! I'm excited.

I also had my tire fixed yesterday, so I won't have any more tire babies popping up. Just kidding, bad pun...but I did fix my tire; the spare is safely back in the trunk where it belongs.

No comments: