Monday, April 9

Back in business

It feels good to be back. After a wonderful five days in Florida, Seth drove me home from the airport last night. My flights went well, except for a little scare in Cincinnati where I had 20 minutes to get off the plane--I was in the last row--catch a shuttle, and run across a terminal to get on my flight. I arrived at my gate at 7:52 when my flight left at 7:55...AND THEY LET ME ON IT! I was thrilled. My expectations were low for my baggage to arrive in Philly with that short layover, but low and behold, my bag was the third one off the rack! I'm going to have to write Delta and thank them for their stupendous service.

This morning I picked Sarah up at the airport. It was SO GOOD to see her again! There were times when it felt like the 11 days we were apart were short, and even more when it seemed like the days were long. Either way, she seemed like a new friend again. Unfortunately, she was less fortunate with her baggage, which should be arriving sometime this afternoon.

Google just announced a free 1-800 411 service. You can call Google at 1-800-GOOG411 from any phone and it'll connect you to a voice activated service for local search results. They'll connect you to the business for no additional charge.

I don't have school today, which is a tremendous luxury. This week is going to be a CrAZy one with my birthday on Wednesday, flight to Holland Thursday, and wedding celebrations on Fri/Sat for Walter and Lydia. I'm going to do my best to stay ahead on my masters class assignments to avoid falling behind whilst in Michigan.

No comments: