Wednesday, April 11

Overwhelmed

My birthday has been such a blessing today! Here are a few highlights:

-Dad calling me with each of his seven classes today...each class singing a different version of "happy birthday"
-Toliet paper all over my room
-Birthday streamers throughout my living room
-A cascade of balloons as I walked upstairs to take a shower, and seven people surprising me
-Multiple Facebook birthday wishes--many from old friends
-Church homegroup surprising me at Franklin Fountain
-Anticipation of flying to Michigan WITH SARAH tomorrow (that's right: I'm not flying away from her...I'm flying WITH her)
-A massive birthday hug from 4th graders
-My grandparents singing a lovely duet of "happy birthday" on my voicemail
-Going bowling at Northern Lanes (yet to happen)
-Feeling loved and appreciated by friends

Thank you, God.


why me?

No comments: