Thursday, April 26

Summer of three-peats

This summer will have several trilogies to headline its box office. Here they are, complete with trailers:

Spiderman 3
May 4




Shrek the Third
May 18




Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End
May 25




Oceans Thirteen
June 8




and finally,
Rush Hour 3
August 10




I'd say I'm looking forward to Pirates, Shrek, and Spiderman the most, although all have potential to be stretching their original storyline too far. Pirates, perhaps, has the most potential since it was pretty clear they were doing three movies all along. Now if only it didn't cost $10 a person to see a movie these days!

1 comment:

Kallie said...

I'm most excited about Pirates! As a fellow bargain hunter I feel inclined to tell you that you can get 2 ticket's for 14.99 at Costco good at Regal and some other theaters anywhere, anytime...and it's right by my house!