Sunday, April 22

Incredible weather

After church this morning, about 14 of us grabbed lunch at Whole Foods for a picnic. We went to Logan's Circle to a fountain in Center City, and ate on the lawn there. It was gorgeous! How often do you get to play in a fountain after church? Great friends, great food, great weather, great times. I'll have to post some pictures of the event when my friends post them (my camera was at home).

Yesterday Seth, John, and I attacked our backyard for spring cleaning. We pulled a bunch of weeds into trash bags, tilled the soil, and sewed some grass seeds. Let's hope our experiment is better than the rocky soil in Jesus' parable! We'd like to get a fire pit in there soon too...

My last day of my second masters class is today. Unfortunately, I had put off several papers, so I have some work cut out for me today. Sarah has an exam on physical diagnosis tomorrow...which means we're both finally getting to work.

No comments: