Wednesday, April 4

Life in Florida

I am writing right now from grandpa and grandma Bushhouse's condo in sunny West Palm Beach, Florida. We're on a little island called Singer Island, which seems to be a bubble of ideal weather. Today was 84 degrees and brilliant Sunshine, which made me regret forgetting my sunglasses in Philadelphia. Fortunately, my dad and brother did too, so we all got some new ones together.

Dad, Grandpa, Jordan, and I went golfing this afternoon at Lone Pine Golf Course. I enjoy golfing, and I manage to get in a few games a year. There was no question that we were all rusty, but my dad managed to snag three pars (I got two). Jordan wasn't feeling 100%, so we opted to go for playing in golf carts. I felt so spoiled as we zipped around the course after our balls! The weather was perfect, with a nice breeze to keep us cool between shots.


Jordan opted for the unorthadox barefoot approach since his sandal inserts kept shifting around. It seemed to help his game, and his bunyons. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanna see a photo of the three of you in your matching sun glasses! Happy Maundy Thursday! I'm not real sure what that is anyway.